Whats cooking Monday December 28, 2009?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i have some chop meat leftover from the package i started last night. so maybe some meat sauce and wagon wheel pasta or burgers again not sure.

what about you?

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I have a nice rib eye so will do that tonight with mushrooms and onions on top. Side will be baked potato and cob salad.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I have about a 2lb of steak which my wife and I can't eat so yes, come on over.

suziquzie

I was going to try Buckytoms crockpot split pea soup but oldest son used up my bag of peas for a school project a couple weeks ago.... :( I'm not going out just for peas.

I'll figure something out.

suziquzie

Don't leave us hanging, Suzi. What was his project?

LOL crud he threw it away..... a pic would be WAY better.....
He had to make a US map marking the different geographical areas (mountain ranges, great lakes, gulf, etc) with small things found around the house and using a key at the bottom of the map..... turned out really cute, but now my cupboard is bare! :D

suziquzie

haha! He used 3 elbow macaroni glued together for the "great basin" I thought that was pretty darn smart!!!!!

vyapti

Yesterday, I made up some pasta sauce with tomatoes, roasted red peppers and porcini mushrooms. Dinner will be ready 20 minutes after I walk through the door.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Kids coming by tonight - deli cold cuts, pickles, salads, and I might make chicken soup.

homecook

I'm thinking crab legs for me. DH will probably have leftover turkey dinner. DS will probably have both! lol

Lefty

Yank
I am going with a sandwich, and maybe a small bowl of soup.

I see there is ham, genoa salami and provolone cheese in the fridge. That should do well on rye.

suziquzie

Just picked up some cold cuts and rolls with the gift card my Mom gave me... and finished it off at the liqour store.
:D

GotGarlic

DH is off work this week, so I came home to the wonderful smell of baking meatloaf. Will make mashed potatoes and green beans to go with them.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Linguine and meatballs

linguini_meatballs_122809_1_P1050023.JPG

linguini_meatballs_122809_2_P1050027.JPG

Last edited: