Dinner is in the process.......

homecook

The table is set..........turkey is stuffed and in the oven.....the table is set.........potatoes are standing by.......green bean casserole is ready........deviled eggs are done......and my drink is made........

Just waiting for the rest of the family to show up! lol

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 128
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 121
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 125

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Looks good Barb!!!!! Good job, and you took the time to take pics. THANKS!!!!!! :thumb:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful centerpiece!! I notice one egg is missing....:wink: And I've got my wine, so cheers!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
we are having a late dinner. stuffed clams as appy, Linguini with Broccoli Aglio Olio as pasta course, then the main entree roast beast (eye round roast), baked taters (topped with butter, sour cream and sniped fresh chives), mixed steamed veggies (brussel sprouts, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli), yorkshire pudding, baked sweet potatoes (hubs has to have sweets) and burgundy gravy. also sparkling apple/cranberry cider. i wasn't feeling well for the last week, so i didn't make any pies. pumpkin pie will be made after dinner for a late dessert. i will try to get pics.

Last edited:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Your table is so pretty, Barb! It's so inviting. And the food, of course, looks soooo yummy.

BTW - the pics are really good! Have you been taking photography classes?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I made the centerpiece

xmas_centerpiece_122509_1_P1040974.JPG

xmas_centerpiece_122509_2_P1040974.JPG

xmas_dishes_122509_P1040972.JPG

xmas_table_122509_1_P1040977.JPG

xmas_table_122509_2_P1040975.JPG

xmas_table_122509_3_P1040976.JPG

xmas_roast_122509_P1040982.JPG

Clockwise: Baked potato (butter, sour cream and chives), Pasta Shells and Broccoli Aglio Olio, Eye round roast with burgundy gravy, yorkshire pudding, steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and brussels sprouts.

xmas_dinner_122509_P1040985.JPG

and Sparkling Apple/Cranberry Cider. Not to fancy but tasty.

Last edited:

Deelady

Very pretty and inviting indeed you guys! Wouldn't it be incredible if we could have a feast like that with NCT members sitting around one of those tables!!! :D :D

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Very pretty and inviting indeed you guys! Wouldn't it be incredible if we could have a feast like that with NCT members sitting around one of those tables!!! :D :D
thank you dee!! and it would indeed be wonderful!!

homecook

Looks good Barb!!!!! Good job, and you took the time to take pics. THANKS!!!!!! :thumb:
Thanks Doc!

Looking really good there! I wish I could snitch an egg too :mrgreen:.
There were plenty Cooksie. lol

Beautiful centerpiece!! I notice one egg is missing....:wink: And I've got my wine, so cheers!!
Thanks, Vera. My older brother sent it to me. Cheers to you too, albeit a little late. lol

Your table is so pretty, Barb! It's so inviting. And the food, of course, looks soooo yummy.

BTW - the pics are really good! Have you been taking photography classes?
Thanks Terry........it still looks like that now after our fiasco tonight. lol Classes?? Right. lol Maybe it's my new camera. hahaha

Thanks Dee! I would love to have everyone over for a meal!

Great looking meass Barb & Peep.
Thank you Andy!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
barb, it sounds like you had THE best dinner with your family. a bit unexpected but wonderful.

Meme4251

Wonderful pics of delicious meals....Peeps, beautiful centerpiece you did there my friend, nice for sure! Barb, awesome....Everyone here, very nice.:thumb:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i posted a reply but it seems like it never showed up and i just realized it!!

barb your table and centerpiece is beautiful!! i love the table cloth.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Wonderful pics of delicious meals....Peeps, beautiful centerpiece you did there my friend, nice for sure! Barb, awesome....Everyone here, very nice.:thumb:
thank you meme!! happy holidays to you sweetie!!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
What wonderful pics! Thanks Barb and Peeps for sharing. Both of your centerpieces are beautiful! Your deviled eggs look delish, Barb! Excellent job on the roast Peeps...love your dishes.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
What wonderful pics! Thanks Barb and Peeps for sharing. Both of your centerpieces are beautiful! Your deviled eggs look delish, Barb! Excellent job on the roast Peeps...love your dishes.
thank you mama!! XOXOXO