Dinner Wednesday 2009-12-23

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Either roasted chicken, since I broke down three whole chickens last night or Salmon.

Not a bad deal either way. I got whole chicken for $1.67 a pound.

I found a local fish market and have been buying whole king Salmon and breaking them down too.

K

Kimchee

Sounds good to me, Lefty!
I have some broccoli that needs to get consumed.... More than likely, it will be
a stir fry of some sort.

Or perhaps cream of broccoli soup with kielbasa and red sweet peppers...
hmmmmm.... dunno....

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We are going away tomorrow so trying to clear down the fridgr. Also needed to eat down the freezer over the last week - we are bringing back some of the contents of the out law's freezer and need to have space.
So I made a sausage casserole.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Dinner??? With a feast to prepare?? If we get around to eating anything it will be a pizza!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
leftover noodles or veggie soup. jake's also making venison jerky.

valinkenmore

We are having barbequed salmon with wild/white rice, homemade tartar, some kind of veggie ??? and lots of cookies, candies and other assorted goodies!

Deelady

Well I DID know what was for dinner...wedding meatball soup....but I ended up wearing it!! :cry::cry: I went to move a large bowl of it and somehow it slipped from my hand and ended up down the from of me, and completely inside my open rotating lower cabinets that I store my pots and pans in, and utterly covering my slippers!!! So not only did I have to change my clothes and check for burns on my stomach and arm (boy was it HOT!!) then I had to take out all my pots and pans to wash them then wash out the cabinet,not to mention the floor!......it has NOT been a fun day!:glare::pat:
So now my daughter is having pizza bagels and I haven't a clue about myself!! .....I was really looking forward to that soup!:cry:

Well I DID know what was for dinner...wedding meatball soup....but I ended up wearing it!! :cry::cry: I went to move a large bowl of it and somehow it slipped from my hand and ended up down the from of me, and completely inside my open rotating lower cabinets that I store my pots and pans in, and utterly covering my slippers!!! So not only did I have to change my clothes and check for burns on my stomach and arm (boy was it HOT!!) then I had to take out all my pots and pans to wash them then wash out the cabinet,not to mention the floor!......it has NOT been a fun day!:glare::pat:
So now my daughter is having pizza bagels and I haven't a clue about myself!! .....I was really looking forward to that soup!:cry:

I hope you're okay, Deelady.:sad:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
That stinks, Dee. I hope YOU are alright. Everything is replaceable.

Me and DW went to look at another house with DD & SIL, then just stopped for a sub on the way home. That only lasted for a couple of hours, and now I'm hungry again, so I caved in and pulled your Bourbon Chicken from the fridge and it's cooking right now. It's been in the fridge all day, but I just can't wait for tomorrow to eat it. I'll let you know what everyone has to say about it.

GotGarlic

We went to do some Christmas shopping and stopped at a Mexican restaurant to eat. I had fish tacos and DH had a rib-eye topped with chorizo sauce.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Ouch Dee!!

With all the last minute things to be done we went the easy route with a store bought lasagna and garlic bread.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Just gobbled up Deelady's Bourbon Chicken, and both me and DW give it an A+. We're going to take it to a holiday party on January 2nd. Thanks, Dee! It's in "the book" already under Appy''s.:chef:

Deelady

I'm ok...it did burn my arm and stomach for about a half hour but nothing bad enough to blister. Thanks for the concern :)

I ended up eating a blasted PB&J.....:yuk: SOOOO not anything I was in the mood for. But at that point I was just eating something for the baby....

Joe hope you enjoy the Bourbon chicken! Let us know :)

homecook

Oh Dee, I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad you're okay hon.

Geesh and just what you wanted to do is have something else to clean...