Dinner, Thursday, December 17, 2009

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Pork chops with some kind of potatoes and something green. Chops are on the counter thawing. Howz 'bout y'all?

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I'm doing sloppy joe's home made not out a can. I'm also doing Cooksie's mustard mashed potatoes and cole slaw.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Out again tonight - curry at a friends. The others are having roast chicken, baked potatoes, veg & gravy.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Everyone must be very busy today. Here's what i made for dinner. Pork chops fried in EVOO & onions, then brushed with SBR's BBQ sauce. Boiled redskins that were slightly smashed, then given a bit of S&P, garlic powder, pat of butter and then shredded Parmesan & Mozzarella cheeses, and given 15 minutes @350F to melt the cheese. The green turned out to be DW's Romain salad with tomato, carrots & shredded cheddar, & her homemade sweet dressing.

P1020324.jpg

Deelady

Looks great Joe :)

I ended up just heating up leftover chicken and broccoli pasta, only I added roasted bell peppers.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Chicken Jambalaya with mixed greens and cornbread.

Attachments

• jambalaya-greens-cornbread.jpg
    jambalaya-greens-cornbread.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
jake's cooking creamed chix & biscuits for him, on bread for me. peas & smashed cheddar potatoes.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Homemade sub gum chicken chow mein and homemade fried rice.

subgum_chicken_stirfry_121709_1_P1040932.JPG

fried_rice_121709_1_P1040937.JPG

subgum_chicken_stirfry_fried_rice_121709_1_P1040940.JPG

Last edited:

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I haven't had sub gum Chow Mein in too long of a time. Peeps, that looks great!

DW made meat loaf last night, tonight she mixed 4 bean salad into it, Served it hot as a Hot sandwich. Taste a heck of a lot better than it sounds!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I haven't had sub gum Chow Mein in too long of a time. Peeps, that looks great!

DW made meat loaf last night, tonight she mixed 4 bean salad into it, Served it hot as a Hot sandwich. Taste a heck of a lot better than it sounds!
thank you sweetie

K

Kimchee

Flat iron steak fajitas (I might never cook London Broil again!), refried beans and Mexican rice.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i adore beef/broccoli. i'm on my own for din-din tomorrow, so maybe i'll cook that! with noodles.