Tuesday-December 15 Din Din

joec

Gold Site Supporter
We are doing up a flank steak on the grill tonight. I'm trying a new marinate on it so the steak has been marinating since yesterday afternoon. If it turns out I'll post the recipe. Haven't decided yet on the sides for the steak as of yet.

GrantsKat

I found some hamburger meat in the freezer, so I think I'll make some kind of chili/cornbread casserole thingy:huh:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
probably the roast beef & gravy i've planned for days & failed to cook.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Leftover turkey meatloaf, mashed redskins and broccoli. Dessert is a lovely bakery assortment of snowballs, potica and pastry cups with a nut filling from homecook. It's good to have excellent bakers as good neighbors. I'm twice blessed.

P1020321.jpg

Deelady

I made an entry for IC :)

Roasted Broccoli Pesto with Lemon Fried Chicken Tenderloins

Attachments

• Wedding 188.jpg
    Wedding 188.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Wedding 192.jpg
    Wedding 192.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Wedding 197.jpg
    Wedding 197.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 107

suziquzie

OOOOO Dee that looks incredible!!!
LOL I can get broccoli a whole lot cheaper than basil right now!
Can't wait to see the recipe!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Katie has a play tonight at school, so it was a quick dinner. Portabella stuffed Rigatoni in a marinara sauce. Sprinkled the top with an Italian herb/Parmesan cheese mixture and shredded mozzarella cheese. Garlic bread on the side.

Deelady

I soaked the tenderloins in lemon juice for about 10 mins seasoned with garlic, basil, kosher salt and pepper. Then I tossed it in a seasoned flour mixture, then back to the lemon juice....then back to the flour......:)
Finally I pan fried it in about an inch of canola oil till golden and cooked through.

Deelady

ummm looks a little under cooked there cooksie!!

LOL ;) j/k looks great so far can't wait to see the end results!

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I made chicken fried steaks, mashed potatoes and gravy, and romaine wedge salads.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
dinner was delish thanks to jake, or was till i glanced into my kitch. the amount of spilled, overcooked gravy made me weak at the knees. i'm not cleaning that, that's HIS lack of cooking/multi-tasking skill, not mine!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Homemade beef and broccoli and homemade fried rice

beef_broccoli_121209_P1040892.JPG

Last edited:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Oven Ribs:

Sooooo easy, Soooo good! I used Johm Morrell's pork loin back ribs, and they came out tender, moist, and de-lish. Will do this again. Thanks Chowhound :mrgreen:.

Here we go....I hope I did this right.....had to go easy on the spicy:

Chowsribs.jpg

chowribs.jpg