6 scariest processed foods

High Cheese

Saucier
That's why I try to stay away from processed foods. Even as tempting as they are, those "quick weekday meals in a bag", I stay away from them.

Someone get me to the produce section! :puke1:

Wart

Banned
That's why I try to stay away from processed foods. Even as tempting as they are, those "quick weekday meals in a bag", I stay away from them.

Like eating at McDonalds.

My gut full to exploding and my body crying for nutrition.

I'm going to stop buying canned soup. Campbell's chunky use to be ok but any more I have a can and I feel as though my body didn't get what was needed for function.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
What, Spam is no good for you?? Tell me it aint so!:yum:

For some reason I also like Kraft's 'cheese in a spray can', but I am sure I never actually was deluded enough to think it was really 'cheese' sprayin out of there!

Oreo's are cookies?? Well ya learn something new everyday...

...and this is why I avoid processed foods as much as possible (except for the cheese stuff sprayin everywhere), a couple of bites and I get sick to my stomach and horrible heart burn!:yuk:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I got one of my classes to lokk at the ingredient lists for various tomato soups - packet, canned and "fresh". Quite interesting how few had tomato as a major ingrdient and the packet soup had far more chemical than any thing else.

FuzzyB

Eeeeeew it awful you would think that they would make food with at least the basics! Shelf life is all that matters to them these days!