Monday~November 30-Dinnah

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Soft of developed leftover. There is some turkey casserole - I might make into a rice dish.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Something we haven't had in a couple of weeks now, spaghetti and meat balls with a salad.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Hint! ;)

2009-11-30 12-32-19.645.jpg

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I think I'll pick up a couple of rotisserie chickens and french bread and make some rice and green beans.

K

Kimchee

Stir fry with bok choy, mushrooms, scallions, red peppers, garlic and chicken.
Not sure what the flavorings will be.. waffling between a sweet/spicy, a honey sesame ginger, and a soy spicy ginger....

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Turkey noodle soup is happening here. I'm even going to make homemade noodles :).

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
QSis/Lee's gorgeous Oven BBQ'd pork steaks, peas and mushrooms in garlic sauce and Texas toast cheese garlic bread.:heart:

2009-11-30 17-52-45.548.jpg

vyapti

I'm going to make some pasta in a lemon & yogurt cream sauce. I think it'll either be really good or really bad.

GotGarlic

This sounded really good the other day when I was cleaning up after Thanksgiving - Rachael Ray's Turkey Posole. And right now it smells really good, too! (Although I used oregano instead of thyme - didn't want to go out into the rain to pick it.) I'm going to make cheddar cheese and roasted red pepper quesadillas as a side.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Baked chicken parts (Thigh & Breast). Steamed spinach with a touch of malt vinegar and some salt. Baked acorn squash.

Ho Hum everyday meal.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
we took my daughter to mt. fuji japanese steakhouse for her 21st birthday dinner

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Birthday to DD, Peep! 21 is a big one!!! Sorry FM but 21 is just the beginning... lol

100 is the big one!!!!!!!!!! :)