What's for dinner November 29?

Mr. Green Jeans

It's D as in decorating day at the MGJ compound. So the cooking had to be done early. Whole wheat w/ flax seed bread is rising. Moosewood Cookbook split pea soup is in the crock pot which I defiled by tossing in the ham bone from Thursday's meal <VBG>

homecook

MGJ.....I always put a ham bone in my split pea soup...gives it good flavor.

I'm either going to make pizza or something with ground meat.....just not sure yet. I need to get feedback from the other humans that live here...

Love2"Q"

well .. we are starting to master the art of cooking with out a proper
kitchen . although my back is killing me from washing dishes in the bath tub ..
but i guess its better than going down to the river and doing it ..
so i am thinking some BBQ chicken .. some sides that are easily microwaved ..
and a salad ..

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
High tea today
Home made bread rolls, ham, cheese, coleslaw, potato salad, chocolate roulade, german apple cake & picnic cookies.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
We are having two of our priests and the music director over for an appetizer dinner tonight.

3 Bottles of wine (Don't worry, they are bringing more with them)
Pasta E Fagioli soup to start.
Shrimp coctail
Focaccia bread with caramelized onions, prosciutto, olive oil, sea salt, thyme & Parmesan cheese.
Meat platter with Sweet Capicola, Sopresetta, Abruzesse, Calabrese and Genoa salamis.
Teryaki meatballs.
4-Cheeses platter with assorted crackers
ABT's

Should be enough that everyone will be well fed.

vyapti

Since I made what the kids what they wanted for Thanksgiving, I'm making comfort food all weekend. Yesterday, I made Swedish 'Meat'balls with mashed potatoes. Today, I'm making lentil pot pies and stuffing.

suziquzie

change of plans. DH and I are not hungry.... bagel pizzas for the short people, MORE leftover sides for me..... DH... who knows probably a handful of m&m's and anything else NOT good for you in any way whatsoever...... :(

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We had company and did dinner for lunch. I did the traditional fried shrimp dinner with all the trimmings. Twas good! Tonight it is whatever you can find.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
creamy turkey and wild rice soup from yesterday and stuffed mushrooms.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I went to a friend's house for some seafood paella. Can you tell it was during the Vikings game? lol

Attachments

• MarthaM.jpg
    MarthaM.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 114

Deelady

Man what a kitchen!!!! Those are the cabinets I want one day!!! :D oh sorry, the paella looks great too ;)