Hump Day Din Dins- 11/25

homecook

Nothing!! lol They know in this house I don't cook today.........too much prep for tomorrow. I get the day off, yeah, right. LOL

vyapti

I'm leaving work early to make enchilada sauce and some dips for tomorrow. Then I'm making a Mixed veggies and lentils in a pungent yogurt curry, and maybe some parathas if time permits.

K

Kimchee

Leftover chili from the next door neighbors who are off to Disneyworld...
then munchies at a wine and cheese party. Hope they have beer for those
who aren't big wine drinkers, LOL!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Don't know what I am going to have actually.
I am working this evening, but made this for lunch.
It may well be the only hot meal I get today.:dizzy:

Chicken tetrazzini and sprouties.

2009-11-25 11-31-29.277.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Barb, not bad for left overs lol
I was up early this morning making the day before mashed potatoes for tomorrow and 1 dozen scotch eggs.
Ugh.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I'm about an hour away from dinner and have no idea whatsoever. I don't even have the excuse of preparing for tomorrow.

suziquzie

I'm minus one kid tonight and he's the one that eats..... so probably leftover swiss steak for DH and I, and a grilled cheese for the little 2.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
We're having beef stew that I've made and had in the freezer - needs to be eaten, lol :)

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I was just seeing if there was a connection with the missing child. LOL

suziquzie

What did you do with him Suzi?? Did you lose him? :D

hehe... I'm not taking him off the bus today. :shock:

his best friend's mom is his bus driver so he will just stay on the school bus and go home with them.... she'll bring him home at 8.... with any luck I'll get a call begging for a sleep-over :D

LOL miniman..... I'm slow......

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We are having sausage & tomato pasta. See if I can remember to take a pic.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Looked in the fridge and grabbed some stuff. I made a rather large saute' dinner. Carrots, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, onion, garlic, potato, sausage, bread, bacon salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and paprika, all in olive oil and butter. That ought to hold me until the really big meal tomorrow.

Attachments

• SDC10749.JPG
    SDC10749.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 91

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Made up some beef stew using Choice chuck roast meat, beef neck bones, potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions. Plus seasonings. Yum:

Attachments

• IMG00085-20091125-1741.jpg
    IMG00085-20091125-1741.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 83

homecook

Looks good and tasty Buzz!

I'm just heating up some soup I had frozen....maybe a grilled cheese sandwich.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
TV Dinners- My wife and I both worked, in between shopping for last minute items for tomorrow. I am bushed. DW is still out making deliveries.

vyapti

Looked in the fridge and grabbed some stuff. I made a rather large saute' dinner. Carrots, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, onion, garlic, potato, sausage, bread, bacon salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and paprika, all in olive oil and butter. That ought to hold me until the really big meal tomorrow.
what's the bacon salt taste like?

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I had a big lunch. I made chopped steak with onions and gravy. For dinner I just made some egg drop soup, and had some Fritos on the side...

GotGarlic

My mom, who came to help me get ready for Thanksgiving, brought a meatloaf and ratatouille, and I made mac n' cheese. And we broke into one of the chocolate chess pies - hey the recipe made two, and I have a pumpkin pie for today's guests, too! After all that work yesterday, we deserved it! :wink: Have a great Turkey Day, all!