dinner .. sunday .. nov. 22

Love2"Q"

anyone cooking? well i have about half a kitchen ..
a stove and the island top to work on ..
and i will not eat another bite of fast food or take out ..
i am cooking .. so .. ribs on the smoker ..
baked beans .. some kind of potato .. and some abts ...
how about you ..

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I've got to prep for a serv/safe alcohol certification exam tomorrow...so it's easy in the kitchen today. Pappardelle with sausage, peppers, roasted tomatoes and pesto.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Early dinner with friends (spaghetti and meatballs)- then horseback riding at the farm!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Just came in for lunch from doing the last of the yard cleanup, and see a package of ground turkey on the counter. My guess would be turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes and a veggie. It's DW's call, as I have to cut the grass, winterize the mower and bring the snow blower up from the shed. Glad to be done with grass, but not looking forward to snow.

chowhound

I'm going to make a spaghetti sauce loade with portobello slices.
Glad to see you trying to enjoy yourself today, Q. It's gotta be rough.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Just came in for lunch from doing the last of the yard cleanup, and see a package of ground turkey on the counter. My guess would be turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes and a veggie. It's DW's call, as I have to cut the grass, winterize the mower and bring the snow blower up from the shed. Glad to be done with grass, but not looking forward to snow.

That's what's great about living down here, no snow and the grass just quits growing in the wintertime. :biggrin:

We just had the last of the Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and peas for lunch so I'm thinking maybe just veggies for dinner.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
My sausage casserole turned out brill, going to be a favourite.
In the pot
PICT0071.JPG

on the plate
PICT0072.JPG

Love2"Q"

thanks chow .. i am trying my best .. the last two weeks have been crazy ..
the ribs are coming along nicely ..
and i threw a regular old fattie on there for sausage biscuits
this week ..
nice looking food mini ..

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Had a change of plans, made Karee instead of Panang. The Karee had grilled chicken strips, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms in it. We did make the Pad Thai as planned (Yes I know, I need a way better camera and serious work on my plating!):

Attachments

• IMG00059-20091122-1624.jpg
    IMG00059-20091122-1624.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG00062-20091122-1636.jpg
    IMG00062-20091122-1636.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG00065-20091122-1637.jpg
    IMG00065-20091122-1637.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 144

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I'm marinading a tuna steak to sear and I'll serve it with corn on the cob and some broccoli.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Chicken Marsala here. I'll be doing the dishes instead of cooking, which is fine by me tonight.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm heading on over to Love2Q's house.

Then maybe move on to see if I can get any leftovers from miniman's "brill" dish (LOL! I'm keeping that expression, Ray!)

Maverick, your dish looks "brill", too!

Seriously, I was out all day, so I tossed lamb shanks and vegs in my crockpot and am having lamb stew tonight. Came home 6 hours later, did some chores, BOOM, dinner is done! Nothing better to have dinner hot and ready for you after a busy day!

Here's the picture of the last one I made - same recipe, but this time I used lamb shanks instead of neck bones.

Lee

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
DW made turkey meatloaf, baked potatoes and a salad of mixed greens. Chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Dinner tonight was eggplant casserole with a classic southern tradition: Chess Pie for dessert.

Step_9-27.jpg

Pie_1.jpg