Whats cooking Thursday November 19, 2009?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i have no ideas at the moment execept maybe pasta.

what about you?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Today is our Thanksgiving celebration at work!
Catered in and it's always fantastic :)

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Sounds great Sass! I was going to fix steak but DH decided he wanted Steak and Eggs for breakfast so now I have no idea....

Attachments

• steakneggs.jpg
    steakneggs.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 124
K

Kimchee

Possibly brautwursts. I want something different with them, wife thinks brautwurst spaghetti is a loser.
Got suggestions?

suziquzie

Possibly brautwursts. I want something different with them, wife thinks brautwurst spaghetti is a loser.
Got suggestions?

I put brats in my sauce before it's pretty un-noticeable.... sneak 'em in anyway :mrgreen:

DH just wants Nyquil for dinner..... if he truely doesnt want to eat I will do something with the bag of cooked shrimp in the freezer for me and the kids.Possibly Alfredo.

chowhound

My morning steak and eggs absolutely have to be served with the steak on garlic toast. mmmm. I don't care how many pieces of toast I'm having, a couple more go under the steak to catch the juice.
Very nice Mama. I'll put some more toast in the toaster for mine :^D

I'm going to make this with some chicken I had in the freezer.
http://www.thecookingguy.com/cookbook/recipe.php?id=118

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Sounds great Sass! I was going to fix steak but DH decided he wanted Steak and Eggs for breakfast so now I have no idea....
OH MAMA!! you said steak was in your future and man did you hit it good!! yummy.

did you fax me mine?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Oh man!!!:applause:

Thank you ma'am! :tiphat:

My morning steak and eggs absolutely have to be served with the steak on garlic toast. mmmm. I don't care how many pieces of toast I'm having, a couple more go under the steak to catch the juice.
Very nice Mama. I'll put some more toast in the toaster for mine :^D

I'm going to make this with some chicken I had in the freezer.
http://www.thecookingguy.com/cookbook/recipe.php?id=118

Thanks Fred! I've never thought of putting the steak on garlic toast...I'll have to try that next time.

OH MAMA!! you said steak was in your future and man did you hit it good!! yummy.

did you fax me mine?

:lol: I tried to fax you some Peeps but the yolk squirted all over the fax machine. :yum:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We're having a roast with all the sides.

I could go for the steak and eggs about now. :clap:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Something out, since DD & DSIL want us to look at a couple of house they are considering to bid on.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Probably home made pizza and chicken soup for my little Fish - he has a sore throat. (I hate this. My 2 teen boys had a little virus last week so they probably shared.)

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
something quick as I feel like skank
Ok, my British friend. Which of these definitions fits how you feel (please pick the right one...)

skank (sk
abreve.gif
ngk)n.1. A rhythmic dance performed to reggae or ska music, characterized by bending forward, raising the knees, and extending the hands.
2. Disgusting or vulgar matter; filth.
3. One who is disgustingly foul or filthy and often considered sexually promiscuous. Used especially of a woman or girl.

intr.v. skanked, skank·ing, skanks To dance the skank.

[Of Jamaican origin.]
skank
prime.gif
y
adj.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
My vote is he was referring to #2, but I could be wrong LOL!

We are just having tacos tonight, nothing special. Both the wife and Katie are sick, and I ain't feeling so hot either.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Probably home made pizza and chicken soup for my little Fish - he has a sore throat. (I hate this. My 2 teen boys had a little virus last week so they probably shared.)

PIZZA! :w00t: Great idea! I have one already made up in the freezer from where I made it about a month ago for my book! Pizza it is!

I hope Fish gets to feeling better soon!

Attachments

• pizza.jpg
    pizza.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 112

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Thank you ma'am! :tiphat:

Thanks Fred! I've never thought of putting the steak on garlic toast...I'll have to try that next time.

:lol: I tried to fax you some Peeps but the yolk squirted all over the fax machine. :yum:
booooooooooooooooo hooooooooooo wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PIZZA! :w00t: Great idea! I have one already made up in the freezer from where I made it about a month ago for my book! Pizza it is!

I hope Fish gets to feeling better soon!
oh yummy!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i still have about a half an hour of work than about an hour of driving depending on the traffic. i am not if i will make red meat gravy or soup/stew out of the left over t-bone/porterhouse steak from last night.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
my whole body aches today. even my hair hurts!! LOL
my damaged foot is so swollen. its the size of a FOOTBALL!!
we ordered pizza. :(

Cooksie

Site Supporter
i still have about a half an hour of work than about an hour of driving depending on the traffic. i am not if i will make red meat gravy or soup/stew out of the left over t-bone/porterhouse steak from last night.

my whole body aches today. even my hair hurts!! LOL
my damaged foot is so swollen. its the size of a FOOTBALL!!
we ordered pizza. :(

Lol--I was going to say, "You're wonder woman!" when I read the first post, working all day and cooking too. Enjoy the take out pizza, you deserve it!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Lol--I was going to say, "You're wonder woman!" when I read the first post, working all day and cooking too. Enjoy the take out pizza, you deserve it!
I have been cooking every night but my foot is just to swollen and achy all over today.

thank you cooksie.