Dinner Time..Thursday 11/12

homecook

I'm not cooking because it's bowling night........bar food and beer for me.

DH and DS will have some kind of leftovers.

What will you be having?

chowhound

Some kind of leftovers, The cornish hen from the other night plus the rest of my sprouts, using JoeC's bacon recipe.

suziquzie

something with pork chops maybe. still not feeling real great but im tired of eating crappy food out of the freezer.

homecook

I did make breakfast though......

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 127

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i had a banana and a glass of ovaltine for breakfast but i would love to have some of yours barb!! Yummy!

tonight will probaly be roasted eye round roast i didn't make last night, baked potatoes with butter, sour cream and chives, burgundy gravy and steamed, buttered carrots. i start work tomorrow so i will have leftovers for lunch tomorrow for myself and my youngest DD.

Deelady

I haven't a single solitary clue!! I'm not sure if we will be able to get to the market today and we are running quite low on options.......

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Gorgeous brekkie Barb!
I'll take an order, only cut my toast on the diagonal! lol

As for my dinner this evening.. probably something from Ruby Tuesday, as I'll be shopping at Meijer (out of town) around that time.
Hopefully they have something new and exciting on the menu.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Jonathan has asked for sausage & leek supper (a sort of gratin diash). No leeks, so going to tweek it, probably use brussel sprouts for the green.

Shermie

Site Supporter
What's Cooking Thursday, November 12, 2009?

I might make a Tuna Noodle Casserole today. :biggrin:

Shermie

Site Supporter
I just posted a similar thread for today. Didn't know that this one was already posted.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Had to do my meat run to Sam's to stock up, so it's steak and mushrooms tonight :brows:.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
everyone is having brussels sprouts lately!!

we ate in shifts tonight. my younger daughter had a late day at school (she had to record her segment for the school morning news show) and i had to take my older girl to a job interview. we had salad bar (greens, mushrooms, raw broccoli, raw cauliflower, kalamata and feta stuffed spanish olives, grape tomatoes, sunflower seeds, bacon, cheese and assorted dressings) and rottis turkey breast.

Deelady

I ended up making BBQ'd baked chicken thighs and a baked potato with the works (butter, broccoli, cheese, sour cream, and bacon bits)