Whats cooking Tuesday November 10, 2009?

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well it is my grand daughter's birthday today she turned 18. My wife is having her and her BF over for dinner tonight and DW is cooking. I know shrimp cocktail will be part of it as that is a given with this grand daughter. The rest I have no idea as I'm staying out of the kitchen tonight.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I have a beef tenderloin that I'll probably broil. Baked potatoes and some broccoli on the side.

chowhound

I'm hoping to make Fryboy's fricasseed chicken, porcini, marsala recipe using a cornish hen. I've been waiting four days for that bird to thaw in the fridge and just found out last night the temp was running around 30F. Funny nothing else is frozen...

Deelady

LOL my DD has already asked for Mac and cheese for dinner (as I was making breakfast) so Im thinking my Mexicali Mac and cheese with I have no clue what else.

Lefty

Yank
Plan 1. Chicken Parm. over Pasta, garlic bread and tossed salad.
Plan 2. Order Take out sandwiches and pizza.

If I had to choose right this minute it would be plan 2. Lets see how I feel when I get home.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
|Just flungs some chicken thighs, vegetables, seasoning & a bottle of wine into the oven to stew as I take Jonathan to an ice skating rehersal

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Thawed out some of my chicken noodle soup and added more noodles. Salad of field greens, cranberries, carrots and almonds with DW's homemade dressing. Pushed it all around and sopped everything up with these babies I baked this morning...

Sourdough baguettes

P1020213.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Thawed out some of my chicken noodle soup and added more noodles. Salad of field greens, cranberries, carrots and almonds with DW's homemade dressing. Pushed it all around and sopped everything up with these babies I baked this morning...

Sourdough baguettes

P1020213.jpg

I usually can only see about 1/2 of your pic's, but I SEE that baguette, my favorite bread. Beautiful!

Deelady

What a creative looking Bagette Joe!! Yum!

We just had turkey burger with reg mac and cheese....simple yet satisfying :)

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Scrambled eggs cooked with fried potatoes, green bell peppers and onions. Hot vinegar pepper rings and Frank's hot sauce on the side.

peppers_onions_potatoes_111009_P1040732.JPG

eggs_peppers_onions_potatoes_111009_P1040736.JPG

Last edited: