Logging out

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I always have the remember me tab ticked, but recently, I am going on the forum to find that have to log in again.

Is anyone else having this problem.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Not me, Ray.

I have NCT as my homepage, and it always welcomes me when I turn on my laptop and/or return to NCT after navigating away.

Sorry I can't offer a solution for you!

Lee

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
If you share your computer with others, someone may have changed the preferences to remove all personal data and history upon closing the browser. I would start there.

Lefty

Yank
I only have to log back in when I get a notification email from this site. Either for a moderator email or subscription email I will have to log in. I would check the setting Joe mentioned.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Make sure when you log in next time you check the remember me box and if that doesn't work then it is probably the cookies for this site being damaged. You can delete them and then log in which will create a new cookie. That has worked for me in the past with many sites.

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, chow.

ring ring
Hello?
Yes, a collect call for Mrs. Floyd from Mr. Floyd.
Will you accept the charges from United States?
click!
Oh he hung up.
That's your residence right?
I wonder why he hung up?
Is there supposed to be someone else there besides
your wife there to answer?
ring ring
ring ring
Hello?
This is the United States calling.
Are we reaching...
click!
See he keeps hanging up.
And it's a man answering...

Wart

Banned
Yes, I have the same problem.

I get around it by having User-cp bookmarked, for some reason that page remembers me, and the rest of the site remembers me for the duration the browser is open, so I open CP first which is what I do anyhow to see if theres been a reply to subscribed threads.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
OK, thread back on track. I've found a contributory reason. DS keeps running ccleaner on the computer and deleting all the cookies.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
OK, thread back on track. I've found a contributory reason. DS keeps running ccleaner on the computer and deleting all the cookies.
I wondered if it might be something like that, Ray. I have CCleaner set to run every time I boot up and I manually log in to every site.