Wed, Oct 28 dinner?

suziquzie

I'm going to make crock-pot 20 clove chicken.... probably w/ egg noodles and a veggie.... glazed carrots sound good. Then I can get outside and move my peonys and not worry about getting inside to make dinner. :)
How's about you?

homecook

Not really sure. DH and I are supposed to be going out for the day but it's raining buckets so the plans may be put on hold. If I have to cook it will be something with portabella mushrooms, possibly FryBoys' recipe.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
something with grund meat - maybe a pasta bake, maybe jacket potatoes & a filling - chilli sounds possible.

chowhound

I'm going to heat up the sausage/sauce I made for Monday's sandwiches and pour it over pasta, maybe riggs or penne. I'll have two sub rolls with it turned into garlic bread. I've got a real taste for some garlic bread. The soft kind, simply with butter and Pennzys granulated garlic, not the crusty kind with EVOO that tends to get all jazzed up. I can almost taste it. No wait... I can taste it. Yeah, garlic bread... Maybe I'll make three pieces.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i had dinner planned but now we may go out. got coupon for tgi fridays 2 for 1 seafood dinner deal - 1 appy, 2 seafood entrees and 1 dessert which hub and younger girl can share. not sure till the girls get home from school and CCD.

Deelady

Looks like we are doing some sort of delivery since DF was too lazy for us to go to the market today....
I'm trying to get inspiration for dinners this week...searching searching searching!! ;)

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Another long day, and I just got home. Called into DW earlier and she pulled out 2 qts of my chicken noodle soup, and we are finishing a loaf of sourdough no-knead bread. Perfect din-din for a rainy, drizzly day. Maybe we'll just curl up in front of the tube and turn on the fireplace (gas).

homecook

No one was that hungry so I just made burgers and we had chips with it. I stuffed mine with jalapenos/cream cheese mixture.