Let's keep Andy in mind tomorrow morning

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Our good friend and Super Mod, Andy, is having an angiogram early tomorrow morning. I asked his permission to post this so that we can keep him in mind and send all sorts of good vibes his way.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Positive thoughts and energy to you, Andy! You will fly through this with ease!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good Vibes heading your way Andy. Best wishes my friend. :thumb:

chowhound

Hey! I had one of those and didn't even know it. I remember them telling me it would feel like I was relieving myself (peeing).

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I heard that. Isn't that the balloon thing they use to clear out some arteries? I didn't take the time to Google it :sorry:
They'll use a catheter going into one of two arteries-then they'll inject a dye, and take x-rays to check for a blockage.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Just got a brief message that Andy is out of the OR and everything went great - nothing bad found! (I just know it's because everyone was sending the good ju-ju! Thanks for doing it again, y'all!)

chowhound

:yum::yum::yum: OMG Fred - you make me laugh so hard - I relieve myself!

:huh: Well, it did. They stuck the catheter about as high up on my inner thigh as you can go (that I remember). Maybe that had something to do with it. I had a warm feeling in my groin area like I had just peed myself.

We'll let Andy share his experience with us :wink:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum: That's even funnier, Fred! I thought you were saying you had had a urinary catheter! (It feels like you are peeing yourself when they take it out.)

But it's not funny that you had to have a cardiac cath - I'm glad you're OK.