Wink

CharlieD

Smile wink that is. We should get a niser one here, really. I"d be winking a lot, there so many pretty ladies here. :blush:

High Cheese

Saucier
Use these: :brows:

Oh wait, that one is FUBAR! Use this one:
smirk.gif

Last edited:

CharlieD

Smirk, doesn't work and it doesn't alwasy fit in into the what I'm trying to say. And also there should be rule about not changing the avatar. I have bad memory for names, but good one for the faces, so half of the time I remember the avatar and not the name. So I'm looking at your avatar and like: who is this telling me what to use here anyways!? ;);):smile:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll see what I can find Charlie .... if you have one to suggest please post it here and I'll take it from there.

Calicolady

Smirk, doesn't work and it doesn't alwasy fit in into the what I'm trying to say. And also there should be rule about not changing the avatar. I have bad memory for names, but good one for the faces, so half of the time I remember the avatar and not the name. So I'm looking at your avatar and like: who is this telling me what to use here anyways!? ;);):smile:

Maybe I should post this in: Answer a question with a question:

Do you know I think this is a bad idea-rules- and we should eliminate the word should!
Creativity is what brought us here, in food, and that extends expotentially thru other areas in each of us.
If we are what we eat-it's gotta come out somewhere.
NO?

(what'd she say? LOL!)

High Cheese

Saucier
Maybe I should post this in: Answer a question with a question:

Do you know I think this is a bad idea-rules- and we should eliminate the word should!
Creativity is what brought us here, in food, and that extends expotentially thru other areas in each of us.
If we are what we eat-it's gotta come out somewhere.
NO?

(what'd she say? LOL!)

crazy.gif

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My power is out guys. I won't be on much if at all until tomorrow. Mods have my number in case of a server outage. But I'll get to these smilies later. My power is not scheduled to be back on until Sat. or later. :hide: Argggggg

Calico ..why is this a bad idea? Or maybe I should ask what are you saying is a bad idea? :confused:

I have to agree with Calico - if we start having rules like "You can't change your avatar..." then we have to have enforcement then we have to have sanctions for violators and then we begin to look amazingly like that other site. Besides, who is going to kep the enforcers honest?

:no: Where is the "Not that way" smilie when you need it? :topicclosed:

Fred

Last edited:

Calicolady

It's not dislikes it's sympatico with me, sattie, jeekinz, hopefully tg, dee, and lily.
It's a joke. Duh!

DORK OF THE DAY, DORK OF THE DAY!!!

CharlieD

Now do you people see what i mean by We Need A Good Wink Smily here. Did'nt anybody see 2 wink smiles and a Smile smily after what i said. That was a joke, Helllllooooooooooooooooooo!
09a.gif

09a.gif

09a.gif

09a.gif

Smile everybody.