Whats cooking Monday October 19, 2009?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
sub gum chicken chow mein with jasmine rice. thats the plan for dinner as of now.

whats cooking by you?

Breakfast was: Oatmeal cooked with raisins and brown sugar. Topped with a pat of butter, milk and a drizzle of maple syrup.

oatmeal_raisins_101809_P1040547.JPG

Last edited:

chowhound

That's one heckuva breakfast.
My dinner won't be cooked, it will be reheated... leftovers, either from yesterday, Saturday or Friday ;^). Right now Friday's seafood alfredo sauce over pasta has the edge.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
That's one heckuva breakfast.
My dinner won't be cooked, it will be reheated... leftovers, either from yesterday, Saturday or Friday ;^). Right now Friday's seafood alfredo sauce over pasta has the edge.
thanks chow. do you like oatmeal?

chowhound

I've eaten oatmeal. Just plain with milk I think, or hot water? It's been a while. It's one of those things I like, but never make. Like eating apples. If I had some, I'd eat them, but I never buy them.

homecook

It's gotta be quick and easy. Maybe spaghetti/meatballs out of the freezer or breakfast for dinner. We'll see.......

Garage cleaning day. LOL

Lefty

Yank
Breaded fried chicken, mashed taters, corn and lots of gravy. I don't know how hungry I will feel, but thats what the family gets.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Breaded fried chicken, mashed taters, corn and lots of gravy. I don't know how hungry I will feel, but thats what the family gets.

My favorite meal in the whole world, I'll be right over!! :applause:

If I don't make it in time then we're having French Dip sandwiches with lots of au jus on toasted garlic buns and fries :biggrin:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We are doing to have turkey reheated in gravy served on rice with stir fried veggies mixed in.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Last night's dinner - Texas style chili:

P1010005-1.jpg

Tonight's dinner will probably look just like this with the exception of Fritos instead of crackers.

homecook

It's gotta be quick and easy. Maybe spaghetti/meatballs out of the freezer or breakfast for dinner. We'll see.......

Garage cleaning day. LOL

Oh well, change of plans......I've got my cream cheese chicken in the crockpot. I'll serve it over noodles. If it doesn't happen to be finished in time I'm going the breakfast route.

suziquzie

I'm not hungry, I'll munch some veggies maybe, DH will have a frozen chimichanga and the kids want sammiches on the bread I made today.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
My version of Sub Gum Chicken Chow Mein and homemade vegetable Fried Rcie.

subgum_fried_rice_101909_P1040554.JPG

Last edited:

Meme4251

Peeps, another nice dinner. We eat Chinese food out atleast once a week. I have to say, yours def. looks much better than the plates I get...For real!:a1:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Peeps, another nice dinner. We eat Chinese food out atleast once a week. I have to say, yours def. looks much better than the plates I get...For real!:a1:
thank you meme. we love chinese. i don't like the places around here but the family does. so whenever i get the chance to make some at home i do. i have never made wonton soup, egg rolls or chinese BBQ ribs. i will tackle those at some point.

Last edited: