Are your pets Foodies too?

PanchoHambre

Mine certainly benefit from my hobby

I dont feed them table food but they get the extras like chicen innards or stock made from bones (I dont like to give them whole bones)

Sometimes they get this stuff mixed into the food sometimes as treats

I cant help slicing off a piced of fish for the cat

They think everything is awesome too... never a complaint never had a dish sent back:chef:

Of course they are not descriminating... Tiger has been known to eat bricks... he also has a fondness for Lard, Butter and Shortening.. I cannot turn my back on these for a minute.

I also work at the art of the Kong... which works great for seperation anxiety... This week it has been "Risotto Kong" due to the fact that Arborio in a rice cooker was a bad idea

So who else indulges thier furry (or slithery) friends

Calicolady

This putz I got here, eats to live, and wouldn't if he didn't have to. But he's the only small dog (weiner) I've ever had.
He's the only dog I've ever had that didn't wolf down everything in sight. He's definately not italian! LOL!

GhettoRacingKid

Ive been snubbed a few times which is good. my 1 dog Kayla (black lab pit mix) is a princess. she doesnt like anything too salty or stuff that has been sitting ina brine. she doesnt liek acidic food.

Emma my austrillian cattle dog mix will pretty much eat anything.

They are my assistants and I love it.

they geta taste of everything tha they can eat. especially when im experimenting.

I do try to make them homemade treats when I get a chance and they seem to like them