What's cooking Tuesday October 13, 2009?

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Leftovers for us tonight. Youngest has a detention, so we will be late back.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I turned my leftovers into a pasta bake - its was sans meat, so my son had a piece of fish as well.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Lasagne & garlic bread. It's something already made that hubby can throw in the oven since I can't move due to a back injury at work...ugh.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
We are having some left over beef stew over egg noodles tonight with Roasted Butternut Squash Soup which I just finished a few minutes ago. We also have some fresh Italian bread so will toast it with garlic butter.

I made the roasted butternut squash soup by roasting the squash same way I posted the other day. I then added to pot of 4 qts chicken stock, sautéed mirepoix (diced onions, celery and carrots), and cinnamon. Let it simmer about 15 minutes then let it cool and added 1/4 cup of half and half before running it through the food process to get it creamy. It really turned out good too and I will serve it with a dollop of sour cream on top.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Herb crusted pork roast, roasted Lipton onion soup potatoes, and broccoli...

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We're having cornish hens, orzo, and something green (probably brussel sprouts again).

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
wow it seems so many people are making the same things. we have 2 stew and noodles and 3 baked pasta variations.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Dinner 10/13/09:

Baked mini ziti with sun dried tomato and spinach served with baked romano and parmesan cheese chips.

baked_ziti_101309_4_P1040486.JPG

baked_ziti_101309_5_P1040490.JPG

Last edited:

chowhound

I only count three bowl there, Peepers....
;^)

Looks super! That's low calories, right? BWAHAHAHAHA. My kind of meal. Very nice.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
thank you everyone!!

chow there are 3 in the stack with the forks and one on the extreme left with cheese chips in it.

yes it has spinach in it which makes it low cal!! :tongue: i had to get the cheese in for the IC.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
thank you chow (check your fax machine LOL)

thank you cooksie.

i am having alot of problems with the redirect loading pages, its taking like 3 minutes to load and dee's yummy cookie pic never loaded

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I had a nice piece of fried fish, and some cheese cauliflower.. then got some coleslaw off the salad bar at work.

Peep, that dish looks so good hun, you just had to do the cheese tease, didn't ya? lol

chowhound

Stew over noodles with some still warm homemade bread.

Attachments

• stew, noodles & bread.jpg
    stew, noodles & bread.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 81