WTH is for dinner WEd. Jan. 28thhhh?

High Cheese

Saucier
Tee Hee :wink:

I have a nice skirt steak in the fridge. Will probobly shovel my way to the grill to cook it. Not sure on the side yet.

chowhound

Probably a repeat of last night's performance, unless the couple brats I had left over don't make it past lunch....

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I may need to put on my Ice Skates to get out of my place. The neighbors Pine tree is down in front of the property and we have a good 2" to 3" of ice covering the snow from last week. Dinner perhaps some Venetian Ice with vodka might be a good way to tonight. :sad:

I will get back to you later with my dinner plans as I just finished breakfast and haven't had my first full pot of coffee yet. :wink:

GrantsKat

4 1/2 lbs of wings, fried and then drowned in texas pete hot sauce:shock:
not sure what the rest of the family is having though:yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Here is a creative way to plate your chicken wings too. :whistling:

Attachments

• Plating Chicken Wings.jpg
    Plating Chicken Wings.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 129

Calicolady

And here I was ready to admonish Jeekinz about skirts and things on the side.

OMG! Rather boney legs though, wouldn't you say?:yum:

Calicolady

I'll help with the hair and post my blue cheese dressing recipe, if I can find it. It will look like a young white blonde.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
LOL JOE!!!!

I have a variety of leftovers to deal with. So tacos, bean soup, flap steak.... it's take your pick night.

homecook

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Joe!!

We're having beef stroganoff that lilylove posted the other day. I made it last night for dinner tonight and it's delicious!! I'll probably make a salad to go with it.

Barb

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I made a salad with ours last night also. I still haven't decide what we will have tonight but then I might just do some Mongolian Beef and fried rice. I haven't had an Asian meal in about a week now and having some with drawls. I still have enough Kim Chee in the refrigerator for my wife and I so we will probably finish that up too so I can make up another batch as it does keep for years.

suziquzie

I haven't got a damn clue.
... oh about dinner either. :)
The turkey could probably go in the oven today but I dont really feel like it now!
TOmorrow I will.
Maybe its a popcorn for dinner night....

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Fried chicken, dressing, corn and french bread. :thumb:
My wife got her grandma's fried chicken recipe down and it is sooooo good. Colnel Sanders can't touch it. :D

chowhound

Hey JoeC?
Isn't this the thread where I posted my lunch (which was going to be dinner), and we started talking brats?
I'm going to look elsewhere just to doublecheck.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
My mother used to make the best fried chicken when chicken came from farm yards. It was all she could cook really the woman had trouble boiling water. At any rate she just fried it in lard which is still makes it taste best.

chowhound

oops. My bad.....
Yesterdays thread became active and I posted it there.
Hey Sattie, where's that dork pin. I need it (lol).

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
oops. My bad.....
Yesterdays thread became active and I posted it there.
Hey Sattie, where's that dork pin. I need it (lol).

HA! Lilylove gets the DORK pin tomorrow. You can have the title the day after that.

Hell.. who would have known that there would be a line for the DORK pin??? :yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Lard is great for cooking but due to the food police it has fallen out of grace over the last 20 years. Cakes and Pies used to be better when I was a kid and they all used it in one form or other. Today most fried foods are done with oil with the correct fats. Oh well perhaps it will add a day or two to ones life but I doubt it.