5 secrets to a perfect relationship

homecook

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a man is good in bed and loves making love to you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other!

Barb

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Whatever it takes to keep you happy, that's my motto. Go for it, babe. meanwhile, I'm going to fire up the snowblower and bond with the 3-4" we got whilst I was in my slumber.:yuk:

Calicolady

lol10.gif
happy0065.gif

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job. (NOT!)

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh. (NOT!)

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and who doesn't lie to you. (NOT!)

4. It is important that a man is good in bed and loves making love to you. (NOT!)

THATS where I went wrong! LOL!

homecook

Whatever it takes to keep you happy, that's my motto. Go for it, babe. meanwhile, I'm going to fire up the snowblower and bond with the 3-4" we got whilst I was in my slumber.:yuk:

3-4??? We got about 6". Our plow guy was here at 4 am and you would never know it now.

Barb

heb1976

Heehee - this is great!

lol10.gif
happy0065.gif

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job. (NOT!)

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh. (NOT!)

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and who doesn't lie to you. (NOT!)

4. It is important that a man is good in bed and loves making love to you. (NOT!)

THATS where I went wrong! LOL!

heb1976

Come to my neck of the woods, your 6" is our 12"! O.K. My mind just went into the gutter.

I have no idea where my road and my yard starts.

3-4??? We got about 6". Our plow guy was here at 4 am and you would never know it now.

Barb

The Tourist

Banned
My wife recently told me she wanted to talk during sex. Last night she called me from a luxury hotel...

Hey, laugh if you will. But the last time this kind of thing was discussed she told me she wanted sex three times per week. I got Friday.

Yikes, Battlestar Galactica is on Friday nights...

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
My wife recently told me she wanted to talk during sex. Last night she called me from a luxury hotel...

Hey, laugh if you will. But the last time this kind of thing was discussed she told me she wanted sex three times per week. I got Friday.
quoted in part,

ba dump bump! I got a million of them folks!!! Don't forget to tip your waitstaff before you leave the building.

buckytom

Grill Master
from a guys perspective (disclaimer: not necessarily endorsed by the writer, if i ever want to get laid again)
hey, if she's not fat and ugly, (you know who you are. if you've ever thought it, it's probably true...), then i don't mind not knowing 3 other guys.