Condolences for Lefty

chowhound

Didn't I just do this in the thread he started :mellow:
I'm not trying to be crass, but how many condolence threads on one topic do we need? I feel I missed out on Homecook's flowers that were sent because I did not follow all of the threads after making my post in the original thread. Just sayin'...

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Didn't I just do this in the thread he started :mellow:
I'm not trying to be crass, but how many condolence threads on one topic do we need? I feel I missed out on Homecook's flowers that were sent because I did not follow all of the threads after making my post in the original thread. Just sayin'...
Yes, you did. This is a thing most funeral homes have for the families they service. They print up all of the messages and present them to the family in a little binder thing, I think, so that the entire family can read through them. I'm sorry - I probably should have posted this link in Lefty's thread - my bad.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, this thread is so we can sign the Book of Memories from Daigle Funeral Home. I like it being separate from the other thread since the Funeral Home link is in the first post in this thread making it so easy to find.

chowhound

Yes, you did. This is a thing most funeral homes have for the families they service. They print up all of the messages and present them to the family in a little binder thing, I think, so that the entire family can read through them. I'm sorry - I probably should have posted this link in Lefty's thread - my bad.

Thanks.
I never heard about this. I guess my sister and I did things the old fashioned way when our mother died. Everything's going electronic these days, but that's another topic...